Serving Areas San Antonio Stone Oak Live Oak Timberwood Park Bulverde Boerne New Braunfels Spring Branch Canyon Lake
Presley Door Companyof San Antonio, Stone Oak, Timberwood park, Bulverde, Spring branch, Canyon Lake
"Love Your Door"
"Providing 30+ years of complete satisfaction" Locally Owned and Operated
*Special Lifetime Lubrication with all Installations and Repairs
TRANSFORMATIONS IS OUR SPECIALTY
Presley Door Company of San Antonio provides over 30 years of experience and the best products on the market. Add security! Value! Curb appeal!
Two Tone Accent and Stain Carriage Doors
A professionally installed garage door and opener
1. Garage Doors, Carriage Doors PRESLEY DOOR COMPANY Call for a free consultation! We bring the door samples to your home so that you can see and select the product that best fits your home.
2. Purchase your garage door and electric opener
3. On-site inspection
An authorized installation professional will visit your home to confirm your door measurements and inspect your garage for conditions that might affect the installation. And if needed, the installer will walk you through the process for adjusting your purchase order based on any relevant unforeseen conditions. Then, with your approval, PRESLEY DOOR COMPANY will order your new doors if not in stock.
4. Professional installation Your dedicated PRESLEY DOOR COMPANY project manager will call to arrange a convenient date for delivery and installation of your door(s). Your installer(s) will:
Remove any existing garage doors and openers
Install your new door(s) and opener(s)
Install premium quality weather seal around the door(s)
Thoroughly clean the job site
Haul away all installation debris including: old garage door(s) and opener(s)
5. Follow up walk-through inspection with you to make sure the job meets your approval. And best of all, PRESLEY DOOR COMPANY stands behind the installation service you receive with a one year warranty on workmanship and superior warranties on all our garage door(s) and opener(s).
When you're ready to replace your old garage door opener, check out PRESLEY DOOR COMPANY home services on a wide range of top quality Linear and Liftmaster products. Once again, we make installation easy!
2. A certified and licensed installer** will call you to schedule a convenient time for an authorized, professional installation. On the day of installation, the installer will arrive at the site, inspect your garage door and garage door opening for conditions that might effect the installation and, if needed, the installer will inform you of any additional charges. Your basic installation includes:
Delivery of new opener(s)
Removal of any existing garage door opener(s)
Adjust door torsion or extension springs (if applicable)
Minor adjustments and lubrication *FREE WITH ALL OPENER INSTALLATIONS
3. Installation of your new opener(s) in an existing location, including:
Install mounting bracket
Install angle iron
Install drawbar plate on steel doors
Install quick turn brackets (if required at site)
Install emergency release (if required by code)
Plug the unit into a code approved, grounded electrical outlet within three feet
Test the new unit to make sure it works properly
Demonstrate the opener to the customer
Clean up debris from the installation
Haul away of opener(s)
Content copyright . Presley Door Company. All rights reserved.